Professional & Honest
Autonomy & Responsibility
Free Snacks & Drinks
Spring 2019 Marketing Intern
Do you love challenges? Are you passionate about new technologies? Are you creative?
If so, come join G3 Partners and help us power the growth of Asia’s hottest new names in the technology industry!
About G3 Partners
We exist to help startups launch and grow, attract customers, secure investment and build their brands, internationally. We boost our customer’s digital marketing, accelerate their innovation, kickstart their crowdfunding, launch their new blockchain and many more. We’ve bootstrapped to a team of twelve and we’re proud to have closed over USD $2 million in business in our first three years. We’re expanding and looking for interns to join our team.
About the Job
You’ll need to be flexible and move quickly, often without a defined playbook. That said, our senior team understand that training, support and guidance are required for you to show your potential. Your motivation and results will determine how far you progress, but typically our interns begin leading work on client projects within the first few weeks. This is definitely NOT a coffee and copy internship!
Some things you’ll do at G3 Partners
- Through in-person and email communication, quickly understand what startups do, why they do it and for whom they do it. Then tell their stories across channels (websites, marketing material, social media, news articles, etc)
- Based on client needs, develop and execute marketing plans that help startups achieve actual business goals
- Support blockchain projects (social media, bounty program, blog, PR, etc)
- Support crowdfunding campaigns (planning, launch, in-campaign marketing & PR)
- Write press releases and pitch journalists
- Develop strategy and content for social media
- Support business development activities for G3 Partners, including developing of project proposals and attending client meetings
What do you need to be successful at G3 Partners?
- Creative approach to marketing: The results we deliver simply could not be realized by a bureaucratic global agency, congested with reports.
- Passion for technology and/or startups: We have time to hone your marketing skills, but not to teach you the basics of consumer tech and startups. Passion for one or both of these is a prerequisite for success at G3.
- Team player: Cultural fit and a can-do attitude are more important than technical skills, which we can teach.
- Autonomous and a risk-taker: We love challenging the status quo, so we’d rather hear, “I’ve got a crazy idea,” than “this is what they taught me at college.”
- Expert communicator: Our deliverables are often written (or visual) content, so strong storytelling and design skills are essential and highly important.
A few other requirements
- Be able to work in Korea (visa sponsorship not offered)
- Be proficient in English and Korean
- Available at least for 2 months
- Working knowledge of local, regional and global tech trends
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and take on challenges
- Highly organized, and able to work independently
- Dedicated and results driven
- Monthly Internship Salary – ₩ 1.6mil
- 1 vacation day per month (in addition to public holidays and weekends)
- 4 Social Insurances
- Team outings, activities, and networking opportunities
- Work closely with an experienced, international, and hard-working team (8 nationalities)
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
How To Apply
Send your English resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.
Cover Letter has to answer two questions:
- Why are you interested in G3 Partners/What motivated you to apply to G3 Partners?
- What skills/expertise can you contribute to G3 Partners?
Indicate your visa status in the Resume. Preferred Start Date: March 1, 2019
Both files should be in PDF format, with the name of the files “Intern Full Name_CoverLetter” and “Intern Full Name_CV” accordingly. Applications that don’t follow these guidelines won’t be considered.