Our Core Values
Professional & Honest
We aim to be highly professional and radically honest in how we interact with our clients. This creates trust and has led to many long-term relationships and referrals.
Autonomy & Responsibility
We believe that employees need a deep sense of responsibility for their work. This means we give our staff autonomy.
We care about achieving business goals (for G3 Partners and for our clients) more than we care about creating nice reports.
We think that traditional marketing and PR require a fresh approach and we actively encourage our staff to take risks and seek out innovative approaches on projects.
More About G3 Partners
G3 Partners was founded in January 2015, and since then we’ve grown from a one-man shop to an energetic, results-driven team of experienced professionals. That rapid growth means there are especially good opportunities for promotion within the company. Our office location in Hongdae reflects our energy and creativity – we’re cool, yo! 🙂 Our management team has experience in PR, online marketing, market research and journalism.
We are a highly international team, with members representing the UK, US, France, Russia, Australia, and Korea. All team members have spent significant time away from their home countries. Founder and CEO Nathan, Co-Founder and COO Erik, and Senior Director Elli all have more than a decade of professional experience.
Inside the office we primarily speak English, but most of our clients are Korean. Our standard working hours are 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.. Sometimes we need to spend a few extra hours in the office according to project requirements and sometimes we knock off at 4 p.m. on Friday and grab an ice cold beer by the river. Working moms, working dads, and wannabe parents are welcome to apply.
Benefits & Perks
Free Snacks & Drinks
Summer 2018 Marketing Intern (Korean)
You love a challenge, you’re passionate about new technology and you love finding creative ways to bring it to the world. Come work and learn with like-minded startup marketing pros at G3 Partners, and help us power the growth of Asia’s hottest new names in tech. Curious what the internship experience at G3 Partners is like?
About the Job:
You’ll need to be flexible and move quickly, often without a defined playbook. That said, our senior team understand that training, support and guidance are required for you to meet their potential. Your motivation and results will determine how far you progress, but typically our interns begin leading work on client projects within the first few weeks. This is definitely NOT a coffee and copy internship! Some things you’ll do at G3 Partners
- Through in-person and email communication, quickly understand what startups do, why they do it and for whom they do it. Then tell their stories across channels (websites, marketing material, social media, news articles, etc)
- Based on client needs, develop and execute marketing plans that help startups achieve actual business goals
- Support crowdfunding campaigns (planning, launch, in-campaign marketing & PR)
- Write press releases and pitch journalists
- Develop strategy and content for social media
- Support business development activities for G3 Partners, including developing of project proposals and attending client meetings
What do you need to be successful at G3 Partners?
- Creative approach to marketing: The results we deliver simply could not be realised by bureaucratic global agency, congested with reports.
- Passion for technology and/or startups: We have time to hone your marketing skills, but not to teach you the basics of consumer tech and startups. Passion for one or both of these is a prerequisite for success at G3.
- Team player: Cultural fit and a can-do attitude are more important than technical skills, which we can teach.
- Autonomous and a risk-taker: We love challenging the status quo, so we’d rather hear, “I’ve got a crazy idea,” than “this is what they taught me at college.”
- Expert communicator: Our deliverables are often written (or visual) content, so strong storytelling skills are important.
A few other requirements
- Be a native speaker of Korean, proficient in English
- Working knowledge of local, regional and global tech trends
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and take on challenges
- Highly organized, and able to work independently
- Dedicated and results driven
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in or supporting tech companies or startups
- Experience in a marketing or content role
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- You love social media almost enough to let Facebook put a chip in your brain!
How To Apply Send your English resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, we’re story-tellers, so we want your cover letter to excite, humour or interest us. Applications will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.