Carry is a protocol that powers the next generation of apps for offline retail. At its heart is an incentive mechanism that drives consumers to Carry merchant stores. The whole system is geared toward enabling consumers, merchants and advertisers alike.
The Carry protocol is operated by the co-founders of Spoqa, South Korea’s largest brick-and-mortar rewards platform. The team has seven years experience growing a business from zero to 15 million customers, with rewards enabled for over $1 billion in transactions.
Successful PR and Social Media promotions as well as 500 Bounty Program submissions before the pre-sale allowed Carry to raise $2 million in less than 90 seconds.
- CRE token
- Team & Advisors introduction
- KYC & registration process
- Bonus scheme and incentives
- Managed Carry Protocol’s Reddit and Bitcoin Talk channels
- Advised Carry team on the overall promotional brand identity