Professional & Honest
Autonomy & Responsibility
Free Snacks & Drinks
Senior Marketing Manager
글로벌 마케팅 회사답게, 영국, 미국, 러시아, 프랑스 등 다양한 국적을 가진 멤버들과 함께 즐겁게 일하실수 있습니다!
(최소 3년- 5년 이상 | 대리, 과장급)
- 크라우드펀딩, 소셜미디어 컨텐츠 및 광고, PR, 브랜딩
- 프로젝트의 기획 및 운영
- 프로젝트 리드로서 팀 업무 분배 및 일정 관리
- 프로젝트 전 과정에 걸쳐 고객사와 커뮤니케이션 담당
- 국내 스타트업 대상 영업 활동
- 연령, 성별, 학력 무관
- 문제없는 비즈니스 영어 커뮤니케이션 가능자
- 마케팅 프로젝트 기획, 운영경험 보유자
- 해외여행에 결격 사유가 없는자
- 기술관련 마케팅 경력자
- 마케팅 대행사 경력자
고용형태: 정규직 (수습기간 3개월 적용, 월급 100% 지급)
근무요일: 주 5일
근무시간: 10:00am – 7:00pm (9:00am – 6:00pm 도 가능)
휴무/휴가: 주 5일 근무제, 연|월차, 병가 따로 지급
보상: 희망연봉 제시 (협의가능)
복리후생: 이달의 직원 상품권 지급
눈치보지 않는 연|월차 사용
사내행사 : 워크샵, 송년회, 각종 회식
서류전형 > 면접전형 > 최종합격
제출서류: 영문 이력서 및 Cover Letter (PDF 제출, 모든 서류 반환 되지 않습니다)
접수방법: 이메일 지원: email@example.com
문의사항: 홈페이지: www.g3partners.asia
Fall and Winter 2018 Marketing Intern
Do you love challenges? Are you passionate about new technologies? Are you creative?
About G3 Partners
We exist to help startups launch and grow, attract customers, secure investment and build their brands, internationally. We boost our customer’s digital marketing, accelerate their innovation, kickstart their crowdfunding, launch their new blockchain and many more. We’ve bootstrapped to a team of twelve and we’re proud to have closed over USD $2 million in business in our first three years. We’re expanding and looking for interns to join our team.
About the Job
You’ll need to be flexible and move quickly, often without a defined playbook. That said, our senior team understand that training, support
Some things you’ll do at G3 Partners
- Through in-person and email communication, quickly understand what startups do, why they do it and for whom they do it. Then tell their stories across channels (websites, marketing material, social media, news articles, etc)
- Based on client needs, develop and execute marketing plans that help startups achieve actual business goals
- Support blockchain projects (social media, bounty program, blog, PR, etc)
- Support crowdfunding campaigns (planning, launch, in-campaign marketing & PR)
- Write press releases and pitch journalists
- Develop strategy and content for social media
- Support business development activities for G3 Partners, including developing of project proposals and attending client meetings
What do you need to be successful at G3 Partners?
- Creative approach to marketing: The results we deliver simply could not be realized by a bureaucratic global agency, congested with reports.
- Passion for technology and/or startups: We have time to hone your marketing skills, but not to teach you the basics of consumer tech and startups. Passion for one or both of these is a prerequisite for success at G3.
- Team player: Cultural fit and a can-do attitude are more important than technical skills, which we can teach.
- Autonomous and a risk-taker: We love challenging the status quo, so we’d rather hear, “I’ve got a crazy idea,” than “this is what they taught me at college.”
- Expert communicator: Our deliverables are often written (or visual) content, so strong storytelling skills are important.
A few other requirements
- Be able to work in Korea (visa sponsorship not offered)
- Be proficient in English and Korean
- Available at least for 2 months
- Working knowledge of local, regional and global tech trends
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and take on challenges
- Highly organized, and able to work independently
- Dedicated and results driven
- Monthly Internship Salary – ₩ 1.6mil
- 1 vacation day per month (in addition to public holidays and weekends)
- 4 Social Insurances
- Team outings, activities, and networking opportunities
- Work closely with an experienced, international, and hard-working team (8 nationalities)
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
How To Apply
Send your English resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.
Cover Letter has to answer two questions:
- Why are you interested in G3 Partners/What motivated you to apply to G3 Partners?
- What skills/expertise can you contribute to G3 Partners?
Indicate your visa status in the Resume. Preferred Start Date: October 1, 2018
Both files should be in PDF format, with the name of the files “Intern Full Name_CoverLetter” and “Intern Full Name_CV” accordingly. Applications that don’t follow these guidelines won’t be considered.